Job ID 324
CXHyve is a Call Center start up in Tbilisi with a focus on Exceptional Customer Service and creating customer value. CXHyve prides itself in being new and fresh in the market to change for the better the way customer service should be.
Call Center Agent Job Responsibilities:
- Obtains client information by answering telephone calls; interviewing clients; verifying information.
- Support with customer inquires and raise service requests
- Informs clients by explaining procedures; answering questions; providing information.
- Maintains communication equipment by reporting problems.
- Maintains and improves quality results by adhering to standards and guidelines; recommending improved procedures.
- Keep up to date with business requirements to best support customer
Great Salary, Medical Coverage, 5 day work week, Work from Home!
Call Center Agent Qualifications / Skills:
- Verbal communication
- Phone skills
- Data entry skills
- People skills
- Customer focus
- Customer service (CSAT and NPS)
- Attention to detail
Education, Experience, and Licensing Requirements:
- University/college degree is an asset.
- Previous customer service experience, especially in particular industry, preferred.
Apply with your CV or Chat with us online to discuss the great opportunity.